Forum Francophone Heroclix

Forum dédié au jeu de figurines édité par Wizkids-Neca.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Facebook Heroclix FranceFacebook Heroclix France  Add-On HeroclixAdd-On Heroclix  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | .

[News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Lun 11 Mai - 19:17

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

So, WizKids asked me to come in and write this little article about my upcoming appearance in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP HeroClix set. Since I just signed the final likeness rights contract (coupled with a lucrative endorsement deal – Buy fine WizKids products at your friendly local game store!), I felt that who would be better to tell you all about my abilities than me, New York’s finest (and to be fair, first) green-skinned lawyer, Avenger, and Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. That’s right, kids, it’s story time with auntie She-Hulk!

First and foremost, I’ve been a part of a ton of teams over my super career, from the aforementioned Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D., to the Heroes for Hire, Lady Liberators, and the Fantastic Four, so you can use this version of me to work in cohesion with anyone else who’s been a member of those teams. However, if you decide to work me into a different, un-themed team, I have this trait called ‘File for Change of Venue’ which will come in handy for you. Basically, when you use me, but I’m not on a themed team, the first time during a game you wouldn’t win the roll for first player, I’ll allow you to roll again with +1 being added to the result. Pretty sweet, right?

While I’m not as “HULK SMASH!” aggressive as my cousin Bruce, She-Hulk can still mix it up with the best of them – so I made sure that the designers gave me some signature powers that all Hulks should possess. Throughout my dial, you’ll find Super Strength, Leap/Climb, Quake, Impervious, and Regeneration, amongst others. But despite my penchant for punching, I’m not an all consumed rage monster – I’m a lawyer, after all, and that means I need to be 5 steps ahead of my opponent at all times, so they saw fit to work in a bit of Outwit here and there.

Of course, the real fun comes in when you take a look at my special powers. I have one called Relax, it’s Just a HeroClix Game! (Good advice out there for all of you), which gives the simulacrum version of myself the ability to use Charge and Flurry – nothin’ says Hulking out like running in and punching the heck out of someone! On the other hand, though, is my special power Objection!, which gives me Willpower. Also, there’s a neat little twist to this power that gives me the use of Perplex until my next turn…if I’m adjacent to another character that can use that power.

Much like my unstable molecule designer dresses, I adore versatility, so I made sure that there were options for this version of my character, which of course, in turn, gives you options. I can be played at 130 points for 7 clicks of life, or you can play me at 75 points for 5 clicks of life.  Either way – the signature face punching and bad-guy outsmarting that is vintage She-Hulk is present all over this figure.

That’s going to do it for me. M.O.D.A.M. and her henchmen are apparently terrorizing the theater district, and I’ve got tickets to go see Aladdin later tonight. Enjoy the figure and the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Booster Bricks! And remember, buy more fine WizKids products at your friendly local game store!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-she-hulk/#ixzz3Zqq4OihP

Dernière édition par colossus le Jeu 14 Mai - 20:50, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://heroclix.forums-actifs.com
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Jeu 14 Mai - 20:46

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

Welcome to another preview from this summer’s upcoming OP Event, Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron! Today, we look at the royal leader of Wakanda, T’Challa, the Black Panther!

Given his childhood growing up in the jungles of Wakanda, T’Challa is a hunter of the highest regard, proven by his Improved Movement ability Stalking my Prey…Anywhere, which allows Black Panther to ignore both Hindering Terrain and Elevated Terrain. Being a scientific genius, it’s logical that he would have the latest in technological advances, proven by his trait Cloaking Tech. This ability not only grants Black Panther the ability to use Stealth and Toughness, but it also ensures that lines of fire drawn to T’Challa are blocked when he is adjacent to blocking terrain when it’s not your turn.

His Indomitable spirit and peak physical abilities are shown by his plethora of standard powers. He has a wide variety of abilities, including Plasticity, Blades/Claws/Fangs, Combat Reflexes, Outwit, and Perplex. As he moves through his 7-click dial, T’Challa is a force to be reckoned with, with powers that will allow him to either get through all damage reducers, or counter them via Outwit. And while Black Panther’s abilities may indicate that he should only be considered as a close combat fighter, don’t lose sight of his somewhat sneaky range of 3 squares – use this to your advantage to pop off a quick shot against an opponent when they’d least expect it!

Not to be outdone by his standard powers, however, are Black Panther’s special abilities. On his opening two and closing two clicks, he possesses a special movement power called Spring from the Shadows. This power allows T’Challa to use Charge, as well as grants him the use of Sidestep when he is adjacent to blocking terrain, or when he occupies hindering terrain. On damage, his final special power, More Than a Head of State displays his natural abilities to lead not only a super team, but also a nation, by giving Black Panther access to both Leadership and Outwit.

At 140 points, Black Panther makes up nearly half your build total for a team, but he’s well worth the investment. And, with the wide variety of characters you can build around him based on his Avengers, Fantastic Four, Illuminati, Martial Artist, Mystical, Ruler, or Scientist keywords, you won’t be lacking for variety in your builds.

Thanks for checking in, ‘Clix fans, and be sure to join us next time as we look even deeper into the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-black-panther/#ixzz3a8jwwEKZ
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 15 Mai - 22:34

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

We are pleased to bring you another exciting preview from our upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series, which begins in June and runs for the next four months! The Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series features 56 figures distributed between two waves of tournament boosters. For today’s preview we take a look at a founding member of the Avengers and the first of several costumed identities he’s used during his heroic (and not-so-heroic) career. Please welcome Hank Pym and Ant-Man!

First up is Hank Pym, who can be played at either 100 or 50 points and has a range of five squares with one target. Hank Pym’s 50-point starting line begins on his fourth click. At both point values Hank Pym hits the battlefield with a pair of traits, Morph: Many Identities and Ultron’s Father.

Morph: Many Identities let’s Hank Pym switch to his other costumed identities and reads, “Give Hank Pym a move or close combat action that deals no pushing damage. After actions resolve, replace him with any character with this trait on the same click number. If this character started the game on its 50 point starting line, the character it is replaced with can’t be healed past its 50 point starting line.” Multiple characters from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series possess the Morph: Many Identities trait, so choose Hank Pym’s replacement wisely!

Hank Pym’s second trait, Ultron’s Father, grants friendly characters a +1 modifier when attacking a character with “Ultron” in their name. Additionally, opposing characters with “Ultron” in their name can’t target Hank Pym unless all friendly characters on the map are named Hank Pym.

Moving to Hank Pym’s six-click dial, he has fairly steady defense values and a full run of Energy Shield/Deflection to make him a difficult target against ranged attacks. In his speed slot he starts with a click of Sidestep, then drops that for Running Shot on his next two clicks. Sidestep returns for two more clicks before Hank Pym’s dial ends.

Offensively, Hank Pym starts strong with a three-click run of Pulse Wave, with the last two clicks pairing nicely with Running Shot. The Pulse Wave run is followed by two clicks of Incapacitate. On his damage track, Hank Pym alternates between a special power called Temporal Fixes for the Age of Ultron and Outwit. Temporal Fixes for the Age of Ultron lets Hank Pym use Outwit and Probability Control.

Hank Pym’s Morph: Many Identities trait and dual point costs makes him a fun and easy addition on any force, particularly those which also share either or both of his keywords, Avengers and Scientist.

One of the Morph: Many Identities options available to Hank Pym in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series is his first costumed persona, Ant-Man!

Like Hank Pym, Ant-Man has point values of 100 and 50, respectively, and the Avengers and Scientist keywords. Additionally, Ant-Man has an Improved Movement ability called Where’d He Go? which lets him ignore hindering terrain and characters when he moves.

Ant-Man’s power set makes him a close combat annoyance, and the Tiny damage symbol makes him difficult to hit from range for opposing characters and easy to tote around for his teammates. In close combat, Ant-Man boasts a full dial of Combat Reflexes.

Ant-Man starts his dial with Poison in his attack slot and Exploit Weakness in his damage slot. This combination of power reappears on clicks 3 and 6. In Ant-Man’s speed slot is a special power called Temporary Pym Particles which lets him use three popular standard speed powers: Charge, Sidestep and Stealth. Are you just a bit out of reach of an opposing character at the start of your turn? Use a free action to activate Sidestep and move adjacent to that character before triggering Poison. Additionally, Temporary Pym Particles lets Ant-Man use a free action to help adjacent teammates with the standard damage symbol by giving them either the Tiny or Giant damage symbol until your next turn.

The rest of Ant-Man’s dial is suited for pinging away at opposing characters a click at a time. On his non-Poison/Exploit Weakness clicks, Ant-Man has Precision Strike and Perplex. When Ant-Man isn’t using Temporary Pym Particles, he has standard use of Stealth.

That’s all for this sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP! Stay tuned as we reveal more exciting characters in the days and weeks to come!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-hank-pym-ant-man/#ixzz3aF1xDVIZ
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 22 Mai - 19:00

Greetings HeroClix Fans!
Thanks for joining us again as we bring you another exciting preview from our upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series!  Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron is a four-month event that begins in June and features 56 figures distributed between two waves of tournament boosters.  Today’s preview brings us a robot that was originally built to be Ultron’s bride but turned against her maker and fought by the side of the Avengers.  Please welcome the robot Jocasta!
Let’s take a look at Jocasta’s character card and dial:

Now, let’s take a closer look at Jocasta’s traits, A.I. Entity Possession and Possessed.
The first part of A.I. Entity Possession reads, “When Jocasta would be KO’d by any effect other than the Possessed ability or, if you pay 25 points when building your force, place Jocasta on another friendly character’s card …”
Jocasta can be played at her 130-point value, and she can be placed on another friendly character’s card if she would be KO’d by any effect other than the Possessed ability.  You may also instead pay 25 points when you’re building your force and she starts the match already placed Jocasta on another friendly character’s card.
Moving on, A.I. Entity Possession says, “…place Jocasta on another friendly character’s card if that character is 25 points or more, has the Armor or Robot keyword,  or or , and  or .”
In order for Jocasta to be placed on another friendly character’s card, that character has to meet the above requirements for point value, keyword, and combat symbols.  So characters below 25 points, without the Armor or Robot keywords, and with the  or , and or combat symbols are not eligible.
Finally, A.I. Entity Possession says, “That character can use the Possessed ability with this character as the Possessor.”  Easy enough:  Jocasta is the Possessor and the character whose card she’s on is the Possessee and can use the Possessed ability.
Now let’s check out the Possessed trait, which begins: “Click the Possessor’s dial to the same click number as this character and change it during the game in the same way that this character’s dial changes.”
Once Jocasta (“the Possessor”) is on the card of a friendly character (“this character”), click her dial to the same click number the friendly character is on.  So if the friendly character is on click 2 when Jocasta is placed on the character’s card, then Jocasta’s dial is also turned to click 2.  If the friendly character’s dial is turned during the game, then so is Jocasta’s dial.
Next, Possessed reads, “At the beginning of each of your turns or after this character takes or is healed of damage and actions resolve, you may choose 1 power showing on one Possessor’s dial and 1 combat value on one Possessor’s dial higher than this character’s printed combat value.”
Nothing too complicated here.  Choose one power showing on Jocasta’s dial and one combat value on her dial.  Remember that the combat value has to be higher than the possessed character’s printed combat value.  So if you want to choose the attack value and your possessed character has a printed value of 9, then you’ll want to make sure Jocasta’s attack value is higher than 9.  Also remember that the choice for power and combat value is made at the beginning of each of your turns or after the possessed character is healed of or takes damage and actions have resolved.
The next sentence reads, “This character can use that power and modifies that combat value by +1 until your next turn or until it is healed or takes damage.”
What’s the point of choosing a power and combat value if you don’t get any benefits?  Once you’ve made your choices, the possessed character can use the chosen power and modifies the chosen combat value by +1.  Let’s say the possessed character and Jocasta are both on click 2, and you’ve chosen Jocasta’s attack power (Precision Strike) and attack value (10).  The possessed character can now use Precision Strike and gains a +1 to its attack value.  This portion of Possessed lasts until your next turn or until the possessed character is healed or takes damage.
Finally, Possessed reads, “If this character or the Possessor is turned to a KO click, the Possessor is immediately KO’d.”
Pretty self-explanatory here.  Jocasta has RegenerationShape Change and Stealth on her last two clicks to hopefully help you stay in the game.
Jocasta can be found in the first wave of tournament boosters and is a viable choice for many forces at both her 130-point cost and as a 25-point Possessor.  For ease in theme team building, Jocasta has the Avengers, Initiative and Robot keywords.
That’s all for this sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP series!  Stay tuned as we reveal more exciting characters in the days and weeks to come!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-jocasta/#ixzz3at5e5py5
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mar 26 Mai - 21:48

HeroClix Fans!

Thanks for joining us again as we bring you another exciting preview from our upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series!  Today we take a look at another of Hank Pym’s costumed identities, this one following his stint as Giant-Man.  Please welcome Goliath!
Goliath can be played at 140, 100 or 50 points and has the MorphMany Identities trait that both Hank Pym and Ant-Man possess.  You’ll want to note that Goliath’s version of MorphMany Identities has an additional sentence which requires you to use his blue click numbers for the trait.
Here’s Goliath’s character card and dial:

Now, let’s take a closer look at Goliath’s second trait, Enhanced Growth Potential, and his special power, Trample.
The first sentence of Enhanced Growth Potential reads, “Give Goliath a free action and until your next turn he has .”  Goliath normally has the  damage combat symbol, which lets him use the Giant Reach and Great Size abilities.  For newer HeroClix players, Giant Reach lets Goliath use the Carry ability and it adds 1 to its d6 roll when breaking away.  Additionally, when Goliath is given an action that includes a close combat attack, all squares within line of fire and a range of 2 are considered adjacent.

With Enhanced Growth PotentialGoliath can replace his  damage combat symbol with the  damage symbol, which drops Giant Reach and adds the Colossal Stamina ability.  With Colossal StaminaGoliath automatically breaks away and can make ranged combat attacks against any opposing characters within range and line of fire, even if those characters are in adjacent squares.  Additionally, when Goliath has two action tokens Colossal Stamina allows him to still be given a non-free action; however, after actions resolve he’ll be dealt 1 unavoidable damage and does not clear action tokens at the end of the turn.
The second sentence of Enhanced Growth Potential reads, “When he does and he makes a close combat attack, he considers all squares within 3 squares and line of fire as adjacent.”  This improves upon the condition in Giant Reach that allows Goliath to treat all squares within line of fire and a range of 2 as adjacent when making close combat attacks by extending the effect to 3 squares.  This addition to Enhanced Growth Potential will come in handy as we move to our breakdown of Goliath’s Trample special power.

Trample appears in the speed slot on clicks 1, 3 and 4 of Goliath’s dial.  The first sentence reads, “Goliath can use Charge.”  On Goliath’s Trample clicks, his speed value is either 10 or 9, so his Charge movement will be five squares.  If you give Goliath a free action through Enhanced Growth Potential to replace his  damage combat symbol to the  damage symbol prior to using Charge, after he halves his movement he may then make a close combat attack and treat all squares within 3 squares and line of fire as adjacent.

But wait, there’s more with Trample!  The second sentence reads, “When he does and moves in a direct line, after actions resolve, he may make an additional close combat attack targeting all opposing characters whose square he moved through but didn’t already target with an attack this turn.”  The Great Size ability, which is granted by the  and  damage combat symbols, lets characters ignore opposing characters’ Plasticity.  It also lets them ignore elevated terrain, hindering terrain, outdoor blocking terrain when moving, and they may move through squares adjacent to or occupied by opposing characters.  With Trample, if Goliath moves in a direct line and there were opposing characters in his path, after actions resolve he may make an additional close combat attack targeting all those characters if he didn’t already target them with an attack this turn.

Finally, the last line of Trample reads, “For this attack, each hit character is dealt 3 damage.”  Super Strength is paired with Trample on Goliath’s dial so the main target of your Charge attack can eat some extra damage if you hit with an object.  However, the opposing characters in Goliath’s Trample path will only be dealt 3 damage, which is still enough to get through most damage-reducing powers.
Goliath is included in the first wave of Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron tournament boosters and should be a welcome addition to any force, particularly those that are built around the Avengers and/or Scientist keywords.  Goliath is a nice option for players who wish to take advantage of the MorphMany Identities trait and should knock around plenty of opponents with his Enhanced Growth Potential trait and Trample special power.

That’s all for this sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP set!  Stay tuned as we reveal more exciting characters in the days and weeks to come!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-goliath/#ixzz3bH9po79F
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 27 Mai - 20:16

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

Welcome to a preview of the EVIL variety from the upcoming Age of Ultron Storyline OP event! Today, we explore a Mental Organism Designed for Aggressive Maneuvers, the terrifying M.O.D.A.M.!

Much like her predecessor M.O.D.O.K., she was designed for a specific purpose – namely, she was Built for Aggressive Maneuvers. Her trait of the same name states that she can use Running Shot, but can’t use the Carry ability. Additionally, if no opposing character is within M.O.D.A.M.’s line of fire, she can use Sidestep.

Though she only possesses one special power, M.O.D.A.M. makes the most of it with her Augmented Psychic Power. This power, which appears on her opening two clicks, states that she can use Mind Control. When she does, and if she hits, after actions resolve she can use Penetrating/Psychic Blast as a free action, but only to target the hit character. The nice thing about this is that you don’t have to worry about moving the target out of your line of fire or range, because she can target the hit character regardless of range or line of fire!

Across her six click dial, M.O.D.A.M. has an array of powers that compliment her trait – namely her two attack powers, Penetrating/Psychic Blast and Pulse Wave. She also clicks where she’ll be able to use Force Blast, Impervious, Outwit, and Shape Change, amongst others. And, even if those penetrating damage powers are countered, M.O.D.A.M. is still able to break damage reducers on each click with a natural 3 damage.

Terrifying and aggressive, M.O.D.A.M. makes for a great addition to A.I.M., Robot, and Scientist teams. Be sure to take advantage of the Robot additional team ability, and don’t hesitate to couple her alongside several Dreadnought figures from the Invincible Iron Man set, so you can take advantage of both that additional team ability, as well as Hydra team ability printed on each of their dials.

That’s all for today, ‘Clix fans! Be sure to check back next time as we look further into the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP event! Visit the WizKids Event System to find Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP events near you.

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-m-o-d-a-m/#ixzz3bMdapTpm
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 29 Mai - 19:06

Greetings HeroClix fans! Welcome back to another exciting preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP event, kicking off in June! Today, you are deemed worthy to receive the gift of the Lion of Olympus, the Mighty Hercules!

The son of a mortal woman and the god-king Zeus, Hercules is one of the most powerful of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! His trait, Strongest of the Olympians helps illustrate that, as it grants Herc the ability to use Super Strength, though he’s unable to drop objects. His fighting style is one of utter destruction, and throughout his history, Hercules has been apt to use objects around him as weapons. The Prince of Power shows his resourcefulness with the second part of this trait, which states that if he begins his turn occupying hindering terrain, and if he isn’t holding an object, you may roll a d6 and give him a standard object from outside the game. One a 1-4, Herc can pick up light object, and on a 5-6, he can pick up a heavy object.

Brash and bold, Hercules displays his fighting prowess via his two special powers. The first, entitled If it is Battle You Crave, Hercules Shall Oblige! grants Herc the ability to use Charge, Flurry and Improved Movement, ignoring hindering terrain, and ignoring blocking terrain, destroying it as he moves through it. His second power references the 12 Labors of myth, and is called Grappling the Lernaean Hydra. This power allows Hercules the use of Plasticity, and as a bonus, states that each opposing character adjacent to Herc modifies its attack and damage by -1 if they have any action tokens.

Indomitable in will, Hercules is always ready to tussle, and his bevy of powers show his willingness (and glee) to throw down at a moments notice! Possessing Flurry, Sidestep, Quake, Impervious, and Close Combat Expert amongst others, Herc is a front line assault force, and is not easily ignored by your opponent! Playable at his 11 click 220 point dial, or his 130 point 6 click dial, Hercules fits in nicely in both large point and standard 300 point formats.

Having been on Earth for millennia, it’s only natural that Hercules can be played on a large number of teams. He’s at home on named Avengers, Champions, or Heroes for Hire squads, as well as on generic themed teams featuring the Brute, Celebrity, Deity, or Warrior keywords. It might be smart to work him onto a team with the Heroes for Hire additional team ability, as a second close combat attack in one turn from the Mighty Demigod can’t be a bad thing!

That’s it for today’s previews, fans! Be sure to check back next time as we explore even more fun additions to the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-hercules/#ixzz3bY2zpC2Z
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 12 Juin - 20:45

Greetings, HeroClix fans!

Welcome once again to a further look into the depths of the first wave of booster bricks from the upcoming Age of Ultron Storyline OP event. Today, we’re going to continue our look into Team Building by focusing in on a Robot themed team – which is probably the second most common keyword in the set after Avengers.

Up first on our team is a character that debuted very recently in the Age of Ultron event from Marvel Comics, Alexis! While her dial is fairly straightforward, Alexis brings a bevy of support powers and board control to the table that makes her an incredible value at 65 points. On the first two clicks of her five click dial, Alexis can fly in and out of combat by making use of Phasing/Teleport, to ensure that she’s strategically positioned to use either Precision Strike or Probability Control. Towards the end of her dial, she picks up Sidestep, and on her final two clicks brings Perplex and Defend with an 18 and 17 defense to help her team.

Next, we have Ultron-1, an indomitable automaton bent on destruction. To begin, Ultron-1 starts with Improved Movement: Ignores Hindering Terrain, as well as two traits. The first, Total Mind-Wipe, which allows Ultron-1 to give a hit opposing character a Mind-Wipe token once per game. This token indicates that the character with the Mind-Wipe token cannot attack Ultron-1, unless that character and Ultron-1 are the only characters on the map. Along with that trait, there are a series standard powers that make Ultron-1 a dangerous member of your team, including Mind Control, Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Outwit, and Perplex. He also possesses a special power on his final three clicks of defense called Self-Upgrade, which states that Ultron-1 can use Impervious and Regeneration. When he does use Regeneration, and the result is a 5 or 6, you’re able to place an Upgrade token on his character card, which ties directly into his second trait, Ultron-1.x. For each upgrade token on his card Ultron-1’s combat values are modified by +1.

The final member of the team is the Vision, the indomitable Avenger created by Ultron. As he’s being run on a team featuring an Ultron, Vision can take advantage of his trait, Hidden Programming. This trait states that when a friendly character whose name includes Ultron is given a move action and actions resolve, Vision may be given a move action as a free action. Vision also possesses two special powers, with the first appearing at the top of his dial on movement. This power, called He’s Coming…Through the Wall! grants Vision the ability to use Sidestep. In addition, when he uses Sidestep or takes a move action, he can use Improved Movement: Ignores Blocking Terrain. His second special power, present on his final three clicks, is called Must…Rebuild…Father, an ability which grants Vision the usage of Support, but only to target characters whose name includes Ultron – he may do so even if he or the target is adjacent to an opposing character. Coupled with those special powers are numerous other basic powers, like Super Strength, Precision Strike, Exploit Weakness, and two clicks at the top of his dial that utilize the always effective combination of Super Senses and Shape Change.

That’s it for today’s team building exploration – and I don’t know about you, but I for one welcome our new Robot overlords. Be sure to join us next time for more exciting team options from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron SLOP Event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/strategy-article/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop-robot-strategy-article/#ixzz3csImSrCJ
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 17 Juin - 20:59

Greetings, HeroClix Fans!

Welcome to another team building exercise utilizing the figures present in the first round of booster bricks from the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Event! Today, we’re building around a villainous faction of androids and robots, Heavy Metal.

Up first on the team, and making its debut appearance in HeroClix, is TESS-One, the robot created for the Total Elimination of Super-Soldiers by president Roosevelt, should American super-soldiers return from the war and attempt to take over the United States! A being of consistent destruction, TESS-One features Improved Movement: Destroys Blocking Terrain, as well as a trait spelling out its name called Total Elimination of Super-Soldiers. This trait states that as long as an opposing character on the map is 100 or more points, or named Captain America, TESS-One can use Willpower. In addition to that, when attacking such a character, TESS-One’s damage value is modified by +1! In addition, TESS-One has a special power on the last three clicks of it’s movement called Rebuild From Rubble, which states that at the beginning of your turn, if it occupies a square containing a debris marker, heal TESS-One of 1 damage – so make sure you’re destroying walls and breaking through blocking terrain to seed the map if you need to heal up! Coupled with those powers are many great standard powers, like Precision Strike, Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Impervious, Ranged Combat Expert, and Close Combat Expert.

Teamed up with TESS-One is the irreverent member of the Avengers and Nextwave, Machine Man! Starting off, Machine Man possesses Improved Movement: Ignores Elevated Terrain and Hindering Terrain, as well as a trait called Extendable Body Parts. His trait states that whenever Machine Man makes a close combat attack, squares within a range of 3 and line of fire are considered adjacent to him! An Indomitable fighter, Machine Man comes loaded with powers including Super Strength, Blades/Claws/Fangs, Impervious, Regeneration, Outwit, and Close Combat Expert.

A two robot team might seem small, but each of these characters packs a punch where necessary, and Machine Man in particular can really cause havoc with his ranged Blades, and if you’re able to seed enough debris around the field, TESS-One can stay in the fight longer than your opponent might expect.

That’s it for today, ‘Clix fans! Check back next time for more exciting previews and strategy articles featuring the figures available through the Age of Ultron Storyline OP event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/strategy-article/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-storyline-op-heavy-metal-strategy-article/#ixzz3dLbK2T7O
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Lun 22 Juin - 18:58

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

Welcome to another article from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play! This week it is going to be all Ultron, all week long leading into next week’s start to the previews of the characters coming in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Booster Brick 2! Let’s start with a belated Father’s Day wish to Dr. Hank Pym and his robotic first born son, Ultron-1…

Dr. Hank Pym began experimenting with artificial intelligence and built a crude robot to house the A.I. Pym used his own brain patterns for the basis of its thinking patterns. This gave the robot great intelligence, but also Pym’s mental instability. When first activated, the robot had a capacity for emotion, and most of that was hatred for its “father” Hank Pym. Naming himself Ultron, he then “hypnotized” Pym into forgetting his existence.

Ultron-1 has a point cost of 120 points and is a super-rare. He has a single target 5 range, Indomitable, and Improved Movement: allowing him to ignore hindering terrain for movement. He also has 2 traits, the first is Total Mind Wipe. It states once per game, when Ultron-1 hits an opposing character, you may give that character a Mind-Wipe token. A character with a Mind-Wipe token can’t attack Ultron-1 unless that character and Ultron-1 are the only characters on the map. If you manage to land a hit on your opponent’s main attacker, this will prevent that character from being able to attack Ultron-1 until the rest of your team (or their team) has been KO’ed.

Ultron-1’s second trait, Ultron-1.x, allows you to modify Ultron-1’s combat values by +1 for each Upgrade Token on this card. This trait can be utilized using Ultron-1’s only special power, Self-Upgrade. It says Ultron-1 can use Impervious and Regeneration. When he uses Regeneration and the die result is 5 or 6, place an Upgrade Token on this card. While rolling 5 or 6 three times in one game is tough to pull off, the potential of attaining a +3 to all combat stats is is a great feat if you can do it!

Ultron-1’s dial is strong as well. Top dial he starts with Sidestep, Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Invulnerability, and Outwit. 2nd click he transitions to Toughness. His 3rd click he trades Outwit for Perplex. Mid-dial he changes to Mind Control, Energy Explosion, and his special power Self-Upgrade.

Up next Ultron-1 (Drone)!

Ultron-1 (Drone) has a range of 6 with a single target, Improved Movement: ignores hindering terrain, and he has 2 traits as well. The first trait is Autonomous or Drone Mode and it says Ultron-1 costs 60 points, or costs 30 points and begins on the click #1 after the orange KO. Until KO’d, Ultron-1 is considered 60 points.

Ultron-1 (Drone) has a 2nd trait called Basic Programming and it states when Ultron-1 has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron-1 begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action.

Ultron-1 (Drone)’s does have 2 point costs, but the top 2 clicks at either point cost are identical. He starts with Sidestep and Invulnerability. 2nd click is Charge, Blades/Claws/Fangs, and the special power The True Creator of Me is… Myself. It states when a friendly character with the Autonomous or Drone Mode trait is KO’d, you may roll a d6 that cannot be rerolled. On a result of 4-6, place that character in your starting area on its first click after the orange KO. Depending on how your dice are rolling that day, you could have an unending supply of drones!

Click 4 of Ultron-1 (Drone)’s dial see Charge replaced with Sidestep and he gains Exploit Weakness for the remainder of his dial as well.

That’s all there is for today you pitiful human, but I command you to return tomorrow for another review of myself, Ultron-?

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-week/#ixzz3doLPc15L
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mar 23 Juin - 19:49

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

Welcome back to Ultron Week human. Here you will see another preview of the human races demise from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play. Today’s preview is the far superior Ultron-5, let me tell you my master plan before you are vaporized!

Ultron-5 is 120 points and has 8 clicks of life. His Indomitable keeps him from taking pushing damage and his Masters of Evil team ability allows him to keep going strong in the battle. His 6 range keeps him at an arm’s reach out of the enemy’s grasp.

Ultron-5’s dial starts with 2 identical clicks. Stealth, Invulnerability, and 2 special powers. His special attack power, Knockout Gas Gun allows Ultron-5 to use Smoke Cloud and when the markers are removed, he deal each opposing character occupying a square with one of these markers 1 damage and give them an action token.

His special damage power, Organizer of the Masters of Evil, states Ultron-5 can use Leadership. When he uses Leadership, friendly characters with the Masters of Evil keyword are considered to be fewer points than Ultron-5 and he may place a friendly character within 8 squares and the Masters of Evil keyword adjacent to him before rolling the d6.

Ultron-5 on click 3 swaps Invulnerability for Toughness for the rest of his dial. Click 5 Ultron-5 adapts to the battle and changes his strategy. He gains Incapacitate, Exploit Weakness, and the movement special power The Crimson Cowl is… Jarvis? It allows Ultron-5 to use Shape Change and he modifies his result by +1 for each adjacent opposing character, to a maximum of +2.

The technologically advanced Ultron-5 (Drone) has the same traits as the previous previewed (Drone). Autonomous or Drone Mode allowing him to be used at 30 or 60 points and Basic Programming which allows him to use Willpower when adjacent to another character with Ultron in its name.

At all costs, Ultron-5 (Drone) has a single target 6 range and identical top 2 clicks. The top click has Sidestep and Invulnerability. His 2nd click increases attack to 11 and adds Super Strength and Enhancement.

At 60 points Ultron-5 (Drone) continues his dial trading Invulnerability for Toughness and Sidestep for the movement special power Hypnotic Mesmerism. It allows Ultron-5 (Drone) to use Mind Control. When he does, place and Influence token on each hit character’s card. Ultron-5 (Drone) can use Mind Control as a free action to target a single character with an Influence token on their card regardless of range or line of fire. His final 2 clicks add Close Combat Expert to help finish off his foes. The keywords for both are the same, Masters of Evil and Robot. Building a theme team shouldn’t be an issue.

Thank you human degenerate for listening to my plan. I may have further use for you so I will not vaporize you… yet. I may share my plans for the next iteration of myself in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play.

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-week-2/#ixzz3duOsSJHm
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 24 Juin - 19:16

Greetings Human HeroClix Fans!

We are continuing Ultron Week with more previews showcasing the superiority of Ultron from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play event. You have seen Ultron at his birth, and we continue to show you his evolution into the perfect being devoid of human flesh and weakness, and now we present to you Ultron-7 and Ultron-8!

Maximus of the Inhumans recovered the head of Ultron-6 to rebuild him into Ultron-7. They hid his identity and named him Omega to help in his ultimate plan to overthrow his elder brother, Black Bolt.

Ultron-7 is 150 points, has a single target 8 range, the Indomitable and Giant size combat symbols. Ultron-7’s damage never dips below a 3 and he keeps a consistent 11 attack for his entire dial! His top 3 clicks are identical except for a slight decrease in defense on click 3. Charge, Super Strength, Impervious, and the special damage power Hatred of the Horde that allows Ultron-7 to use Battle Fury and Leadership. Opposing characters that are adjacent to a character friendly to your force can’t use Outwit, Perplex, or Probability Control.

Mid dial Ultron-7 changes his tactics to ranged combat so he doesn’t have to come into contact with biological inferiors. Running Shot, Invulnerability, Perplex, and the attack special power Dissolve Your Pathetic Brains from Within! which allows Ultron-7 to use Pulse Wave. When he does, after actions resolve, place an Impairment token on the character card of each hit character that doesn’t have the Robot keyword. Opposing characters reduce their speed, attack, and range values by -1 for each Impairment token on their card as long as Ultron-7 is on the map, even if this power is lost.

End dial Ultron-7 has Sidestep, Super Senses, and Close Combat Expert. With his Giant size combat ability, he can attack from 2 squares away while adding his modifiers from Close Combat Expert.

The Ultron 7 (Drone) is there to deal with the unpleasant task of dispatching the frail bags of flesh called humans. This is another Ultron with the Autonomous or Drone Mode trait and the point costs of this one is 125 or 30 points. He has the Basic Programming trait as well that states when Ultron-7 has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron-7 begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action.

Just like all previous Ultron Drones, this one starts its top click with an 8 movement with Sidestep, a 10 attack, a 17 defense with Invulnerability, and 3 damage. At both point costs his 2 click is identical as well. Running Shot, Incapacitate, and Impervious. With his 6 range single target and Giant size symbol, he’ll move easily through the human chaff destroying all in his wake.

On the 125 point Ultron-7 (Drone’s) click 3, he gains 2 special powers. His attack special power, Immobilization Ray, allows Ultron-7 to use Incapacitate with 3 targets. When he does and hits, characters with zero action tokens get 2 action tokens instead of 1. His damage special power, Alpha Primitives, Attack!, says that Ultron-7 can use Empower, Enhancement, and Leadership as if he were 200 points.

Click 5 he changes to Charge, Super Strength, and Toughness and ends his dial with Sidestep, Incapacitate, and Super Senses. Both Ultron-7 and Ultron-7 (Drone) have the keywords Inhumans and Robot.

Next up is Ultron-8, the robot that wanted his own robot bride so he created Jocasta whose brain patterns on those of Janet Van Dyne, the Wasp.

Ultron-8 also has the Autonomous or Drone Mode trait with point costs of 120 or 30 points. And the Basic Programming trait as well. Click 2 starts out dangerously for the frail biological entities known as humans. Running Shot, Penetrating/Psychic Blast, and Invulnerability with an 11 attack and 4 damage will make Ultron’s foes quiver in fear. His Outwit on clicks 3 and 4 will remove any imaginary advantages these humans think they possess.

On click 4 Ultron gains Sidestep and Steal Energy. His last 3 clicks have Stealth and his last 2 have Regeneration and those allow him to go into the shadows and grow strong again to regroup for another battle.

Your participation in today’s preview is noted and will be taken into account when it comes time for your termination from existence. Until then you will be allowed to continue your lowly existence for my next incarnation preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play.

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-week-3/#ixzz3e070wDOz
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Jeu 25 Juin - 22:32

Published on June 25th, 2015
Greetings organic children of the planet Earth!

You have survived another day in the Age of Ultron, congratulations to you. You will now be shown another supreme incarnation of Ultron from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play event coming to a game store near you. Today’s preview is from the period of Annihilation when Ultron took control of the Phalanx.

Ultron (Phalanx) was a floating consciousness drawn to the Babel Spire on a world conquered by the Phalanx. Ultron, having the superior force of will, took control of the Phalanx and they embraced him as a father figure they desired.

Ultron (Phalanx) 055a has a 10 click deep dial, a range of 8 with 2 targets and the Power Cosmic team ability. His Improved Targeting: ignores elevated terrain works well with his top 3 clicks of Penetrating/Psychic Blast. His 3 clicks of Phasing/Teleport will let him get where he needs to be to launch an attack behind the elevated terrain he ignores. His top click of Invincible and a 19 defense will keep all enemies looking for an easier target as well.

On click 4 Ultron now has Charge, Steal Energy, Invincible, and Outwit. Soften your opponent with Outwit then steal their life force and heal up Ultron with it as he continues to remove all obstacles in his path. Click 7 and 8 are identical, he retains charge but now he has regained his 19 defense along with Impervious and 2 special powers. His attack special power Cybernetic Impact allows Ultron to use Quake. When he does, his damage value becomes a locked value of 3 and all squares within 3 squares are considered adjacent. Make sure to remember to apply the knockback to hit characters.

His damage special power is called Of Course… He Has a Giant Killer Robot Mode. It states Ultron has the Colossal damage symbol. When this click is revealed while taking damage stop turning the dial. This power can’t be ignored. Ultron’s combat values are truly matchless on the 2 clicks. His 5 movement is a little low, but his 13 attack, 19 defense, and 6 damage will have the organic beings’ knees quaking. His last 2 clicks end with Phasing/Teleport, Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Regeneration, and Outwit.

Ultron (Phalanx) 055b has the same traits that previous drones possess. Autonomous or Drone Mode and Basic Programming. The point values are 30 and 120 points for Autonomous or Drone. He has a 6 range single target and Improved Targeting: ignores elevated terrain. His first click starts just like all previous drones as well, Sidestep and Invulnerability.

Ultron’s 2nd and 3rd clicks have Pulse Wave, Invincible, Enhancement, and the special movement power Teleport Flare and it states Ultron can use Phasing/Teleport. When he uses Phasing/Teleport, he may use the Carry ability to carry up to 4 characters with the robot keyword and doesn’t modify his speed value. So take your Ultron army across the map with the 30 point or 120 point version and be ready to release your foe from their mortal coil.

Clicks 4 through 6 see a change to close combat with Blades/Claws/Fangs, Impervious, and Empower which need no explanation of what to do other than defeat your enemy. Finally on his last 2 clicks, Ultron has Mind Control and Regeneration. His damage value never falls below a 3 for his entire dial and his attack falls below a 10 on his last click. With both Ultron’s possessing the keywords Cosmic, Robot, Ruler, and Soldier, it will be easy to build a theme team, especially with a few 30 point versions of Ultron on your team.

Your presence at this preview, while required, is appreciated and will be noted in our logging platform routines. We will bring you another preview, should you survive until our next maintenance cycle, from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play event.

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-week-5/#ixzz3e6l1UpQv
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 26 Juin - 21:19

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

It is still Ultron Week human and you are gifted with a preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Booster Brick 2! Today’s preview will be the utter destruction of the human race replaced by the mentally superior robot race with Ultron-6 at its core!

Ultron-6 is 160 points and has 6 clicks of life. He has a single target 7 range and possesses Indomitable. He has 1 trait, Vision’s Father and it states to give Ultron-6 a power action. If you do, you may give one action as a free action to a friendly character named Vision and, after actions resolve, heal that character 1 damage. This power does not say anything about adjacency, range, nor line of fire, so use Ultron-6’s son to weaken your foe and then take out the remnants with Ultron-6!

Ultron-6’s dial is meant to crush all who oppose him. He starts with Pulse Wave with an 11 attack and 4 damage with 2 special powers. His movement special power, Jet-Propelled Juggernaut allows Ultron-6 to use Running Shot, the Flight ability, and Improved Movement: ignores characters and— as he comes barreling through squares with other characters in them— he can bump them into adjacent squares! You can setup your opponent’s figures for your next attack using this power, or perhaps prevent them from retaliating on your next turn!

Ultron-6’s defense special power, First Adamantium, let’s Ultron-6 use Impervious. Once per turn he can reroll his roll for Impervious. This power can’t be countered. His 2nd click he retains these powers and also gains Outwit.

On click 4 Ultron-6 has Running Shot, Impervious, and the special attack power, Become Sheer Ionic Force granting him the ability to use Pulse Wave. When he does and hits, after actions resolve, you may place him adjacent to a hit character and modify his defense value by +2 until his next turn. Lastly, clicks 5 and 6 have Invulnerability.

Ultron-6 (Drone) has 2 traits. The first trait is Autonomous or Drone Mode and it says Ultron-6 costs 120 points, or costs 30 points and begins on the click #1 after the orange KO. Until KO’d, Ultron-6 is considered 120 points. He also has a 2nd trait called Basic Programming and it states when Ultron-6 has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron-6 begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action.

Just like previous Ultron (Drones), Ultron-6 (Drone’s) top click starts with Sidestep and Invulnerability, and just like other Ultron (Drones) the top 2 clicks are the same for that model Ultron (Drone) regardless of point cost. The 2nd click of Ultron-6 (Drone) possesses Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Impervious, and the special movement power Extendable Limbs that allows Ultron-6 (Drone) to use Plasticity, Sidestep, and he has the Giant damage symbol. His single target 7 range will be handy with those powers as well. Click 3 is almost identical but click 4 but we see a downgrade to Invulnerability.

For Ultron-6 (Drone’s) end dial, he changes to a close combat strategy that works well with his Giant symbol. He gains Quake and Exploit Weakness on clicks 5 and 6 and Regeneration for his last 3 clicks. Both Ultron-6 and Ultron-6 (Drone) have the Robot and Scientist keywords.

Last up is Ultron’s rebellious son, Vision…

Vision is an even 100 points and for this you get 7 clicks of life, the Wing movement symbol, Indomitable, and a single target 6 range. His trait, Hidden Programming, says when a friendly character whose name includes Ultron is given a move action and actions resolve, Vision may be given a move action as a free action. Use this in conjunction with Ultron-6’s trait Vision’s Father to get Vision across the map, make an attack, then give Vision a non-free attack action or a move action. He can also use Sidestep through his special attack power He’s Coming… Through the Wall! When Vision uses Sidestep or is given a move action, he can use Improved Movement: ignores blocking terrain.

In addition to his special movement power on his top 2 clicks, Vision has Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Super Senses, and Shape Change so he can be hard to hit and very dangerous to feeble humans with his penetrating damage!

Mid-dial Vision brings humanity to the brink of extinction! With Charge, Super Strength, Invulnerability, and Exploit Weakness he will make father proud. On clicks 3 and 4, he can do 6 penetrating damage with an ultra-heavy object, 7 with a critical hit.

Vision’s last 3 clicks are identical as well except for a small movement deviation on his last click which includes Phasing/Teleport, Precision Strike, Super Senses, and the special damage power Must… Rebuild… Father. It says Vision can use Support, but only to target characters whose name includes Ultron. He may do so even if he or the target is adjacent to an opposing character.

Organic children of the earth, you have seen the futility of your future on planet Earth but not all is lost, I will make a record of your existence and perhaps share it with you before your demise in the next preview of the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play set!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-week-4/#ixzz3eCJ1Rio0
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Lun 29 Juin - 19:31

Greetings Ultron Fans!

Your presence is tolerated for this new preview of Ultron from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play event. To date you have been allowed to see Ultron in his many incarnations of his evolution and today you will bear witness to even more greatness. Now you will see Ultron-14 and Ultron-18.2!

Ultron-14 has a range of 6 with a single target, Improved Targeting: ignores hindering terrain, and he has 2 traits as well. The first trait is Autonomous or Drone Mode and it says Ultron-14 costs 120 points, or costs 30 points and begins on the click #1 after the orange KO. Until KO’d, Ultron-14 is considered 120 points.

Ultron-14’s 2nd trait is called Basic Programming and it states when Ultron-14 has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron-14 begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action. His top click is identical to previous Ultron Drones with Sidestep and Invulnerability. The second click for both point costs have Charge, Blades/Claws/Fangs, and Invincible.

At his 120 point dial, Ultron-14’s 3rd click is identical to click 2 with the addition of a special damage power called Collecting the Parts of Other Ultrons that states Ultron-14 can use Shape Change. When another friendly character whose name includes Ultron is KO’d, you may heal Ultron-14 of 1 damage. He retains this power for the entire length of his dial.

Click 4 of his 6 click dial sees a change to using humans as pawns. Mind Control, Poison, and Invincible appear and Ultron-14 will take control of his enemies to win the day. Clicks 5 and 6 have Impervious showing, so even at the end of his dial he is superior to his foes.

Ultron-18.2 is 180 points with an 8 click deep dial. He has a dual target 7 range, the Flight combat symbol, and the Indomitable combat symbol. His trait, Ultron Imperative, states when Ultron-18.2 would be KO’d, you may choose a friendly character with the Robot keyword and a lower point value. If you do, turn Ultron-18.2 to his first KO click, roll a d6 that can’t be rerolled and heal him of that much damage. After you do, KO the chosen character.

Ultron-18.2 starts his dial with Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Impervious, and 2 special powers. His damage special power, The Sons of Yinsen Follow Me Anywhere, states Ultron-18.2 can use Shape Change. When he does and succeeds, remove an action token from each friendly character within 4 squares.

His attack special power Control Armor and S.K.I.N. allows Ultron-18.2 to use Mind Control and Running Shot. He can use Mind Control as a free action but only to target characters with the Armor or Robot keyword. Characters he hits using Mind Control modify their combat values by +1 during your turn and -1 during their next turn. These powers last for his first 3 clicks.

Ultron-18.2 on click 4 shows his true might with Hypersonic Speed, Precision Strike, and Invulnerability while Enhancement shows up on clicks 5 and 6 to also allow his army of Ultron’s to add to their damage. His last 2 clicks have Sidestep, Toughness, and Ranged Combat Expert.

Ultron-18.2 (Drone) has the same traits as Ultron-14, Autonomous or Drone Mode and Basic Programming. His 2 point costs are 30 and 120 points. He has the Flight combat symbol, a single target 6 range, and at his 120 point cost, 7 clicks of life. His 2nd and 3rd clicks start with Mind Control, Impervious, and Enhancement.

Clicks 4 and 5 have Hypersonic Speed, Precision Strike, Invulnerability, and continues with Enhancement. His last 2 clicks are Sidestep, Toughness, and Ranged Combat Expert. Ultron-18.2 (Drone’s) dial while simple, shows its elegant brilliance. Both Ultron-18.2’s have the keywords Robot, Ruler, and Stark Industries.

You have been witness to another life changing moment for yourself fully realizing Ultron’s superior capabilities. If you continue to show subservience to the robot race, you may be given yet another chance to see an even more powerful Ultron from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-storyline-op/#ixzz3eTPPeDtx
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 1 Juil - 20:27

Greetings Wretched Sufferer of Flesh,

Today the Age of Ultron is upon you. You will see the ultimate preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP. Your participation in your demise is required and you will now see how it will happen with Ultron (Age of Ultron)!

Ultron (Age of Ultron) has a dial that is 10 clicks deep for 250 points. He has the Indomitable symbol and a 9 range with 3 targets! His top 2 starting clicks are Running Shot, Energy Explosion, Invincible, and the damage special power, Hidden Mastermind of the Age of Ultron. It allows Ultron to use Mastermind, Outwit, and Stealth. These poor humans will not even see their doom coming.

Ultron has some incredible combat values, at his top dial a 9 movement, a 12 attack, 18 defense, and 5 damage. This is not the Ultron that hides and orchestrates with finesse, this is the Ultron that is the blunt instrument for release from organic life. His 5 damage lasts for three clicks and never drops below 3.

Click 3 Ultron gains Impervious and a new movement special power, Half of My Arms and Might. With it, Ultron can use Charge. Give Ultron a close combat action to make three close combat attacks with his damage value locked at his printed value. Even the “strongest there is” would be stumble beneath Ultron’s attack. Center dial Ultron has Exploit Weakness that can cut through even that buffoon Stark’s armor!

Ultron’s last 4 clicks on his dial have Flurry and Pulse Wave. Near or far, you will not be able to escape the cleansing that is Ultron! For his last 3 clicks he gains Probability Control and the defense special power I Will Destroy Everything Before I Allow My Empire to Crumble. It says Ultron can use Regeneration. On a result of a 1 – 2, after actions resolve, he can use either Flurry or Pulse Wave as a free action. Even Ultron’s failures are a success.

The Drone version of Ultron has the same traits as many other drones:

Autonomous or Drone Mode Ultron costs 120 points, or costs 30 points and begins on the click #1 after the orange KO. Until KO’d, Ultron is considered 120 points and Basic Programming. When Ultron has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action.

Ultron Drone’s are more than willing to sacrifice themselves to be Mastermind fodder to further operations, and at 30 points, they are well apportioned for the task.

Top click the Ultron Drone starts as most others do, Sidestep and Invulnerability, and second click both point values have Flurry, Pulse Wave, Impervious, and Outwit. On the 120 point version, these powers mostly stay around for another 3 clicks.

End dial Ultron keeps his inferiors close with Plasticity to end them with Exploit Weakness, along with Toughness to keep them within operating parameters.

You are now witnessing your end. Do not feel guilty, you were flawed to begin with and now you shall be allowed to sleep in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-age-of-ultron-drone/#ixzz3efKVAJH9
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 3 Juil - 19:45

Greetings Future Slaves of Robotkind,

To finish off the week, you have the privilege of seeing our final Ultron preview and the future in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP set. The future of ultimate intelligence, the Ultron of the future, behold, Ultron (Future)!

Ultron (Future) has 2 different point costs, 200 and 270 points. His 270-point cost, Ultron has 8 clicks of life, Indomitable, Improved Movement: ignores characters, and an 8 range with a single target. His 200-point dial starts on click 4 with 5 clicks of life.

Ultron’s trait, Vibranium-Adamantium Alloy Ultron can use Energy Shield/Deflection and Impervious. When he uses Impervious and the result is 5 -6, deal the attacker 1 unavoidable damage. With Super Senses on every click but his last, Ultron will be near impossible to hit, and the painful sting of failure at times may be your opponent’s only reward!

Ultron’s top 4 clicks have the same combat values, a 7 movement, an 11 attack, 17 defense, and 4 damage. His entire dial his damage never falls below 4, so 2 attacks can K.O. most of his enemies! With Sidestep, Pulse Wave, and Perplex on his top click, your enemies will be welcoming their new robot overlord!

On click 2 Ultron introduces his damage special power, Obliteration Beam. You give Ultron a power action and choose a direction. When you do, Ultron can use Improved Targeting: ignores characters, even adjacent ones, and makes a ranged combat attack with an area of effect including any character within range and line of fire along that direct line dealing 3 penetrating damage to each hit character. Let the obliteration of organic life begin!

Farther down the dial, Ultron gets Poison for a more personal humanity cleansing experience as well as the special movement power, A Favor? That Is Interesting. It says to give Ultron a free action and choose an opposing character. That character’s player chooses one: deal the chosen character 2 unavoidable damage and deal Ultron 1 unavoidable damage; or heal Ultron of 1 damage. On his last click Ultron has Regeneration to recharge his power cells and continue his mission directive to destroy all human life.

The Ultron (Future Drone) has 2 traits. The first is Autonomous or Drone Mode, which is similar as previous Drone models, Ultron costs 120 points, or costs 30 points and begins on the click #1 after the orange KO. Until KO’d, Ultron is considered 120 points.

The second is also the same as other Ultron Drone models, Basic Programming. When Ultron has no action tokens, its actions don’t count against your action total. When Ultron begins or ends a non-free action adjacent to a friendly character whose name includes Ultron, it can use Willpower that action.

Top click Ultron begins with Sidestep and Invulnerability. He has a 6 range with single target and Improved Movement: ignores characters. Second click he gains Close Combat Expert and the special attack power Spikes and Crackling Energy Ultron can use Poison and deals penetrating damage while using it. If Ultron possesses this power after taking damage from an attack, deal the attacker 1 unavoidable damage. Perhaps the gift of non existence will bring enlightenment to the human race?

At his 120-point cost, center dial Ultron gains Flurry, Perplex, and the defense special power Regenerative Programming and it allows Ultron to use Invulnerability and Regeneration. The end is nigh, and his name is Ultron.

You have been spared another day for this preview and perhaps you will be allowed to continue to exist to see more of the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP set!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-ultron-future-drone/#ixzz3eqrH87Qt
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Sam 4 Juil - 18:08

reetings HeroClix Fans!

Today’s preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series brings us to a close friend of Tony Stark who temporarily took over as Iron Man before adventuring in his own battle suit. Please welcome military pilot James Rhodes (aka War Machine)!

War Machine comes into play at an even 200 points and boasts a range of seven squares with three (count ‘em, three!) targets. War Machine also enters the battlefield with an Improved Movement ability called Targeted Chaingun Fire, which lets him ignore hindering terrain when he shoots, and a trait called Tony Can’t Fly Like This!, which bumps up his defense values by +2 against ranged attacks by letting him use Energy Shield/Deflection. Finally, War Machine has the Avengers team ability so his move actions don’t count toward your pool of available actions for the turn.

Offense is the name of the game for War Machine, who has a steady set of combat values and starts his dial with a pair of special powers in his attack and damage slots, respectively. The attack special power, Variable Threat Response, shows up on the first four clicks of War Machine’s dial and lets him take a free action to use one of the four standard powers that appear on the remainder of his dial: Penetrating/Psychic Blast, Pulse Wave, Precision Strike, and Energy Explosion. With Variable Threat Response, you can tailor your ranged attacks according to whatever it is you’re facing. Going up against a cluster of advancing opponents? Energy Explosion makes a great option with War Machine’s three targets and damage values. Pulse Wave is also an excellent choice, especially when you find yourself surrounded. Hey, Penetrating/Psychic Blast and Precision Strike are no slouches, either!

The second special power is Improved Laser Targeting, which pairs well with Variable Threat Response by letting War Machine use Probability Control when he targets more than one opponent with a ranged attack. War Machine may have decent attack values on the front half of his dial but Improved Laser Targeting gives him a second shot at landing a hit if the first attack roll misses.

The rest of War Machine’s dial works in unison with his special powers. In War Machine’s speed slot, he starts with Running Shot, then picks up Sidestep for a short run before regaining Running Shot for the remainder of his dial. Defensively, War Machine starts with Impervious to potentially absorb all damage dealt to him. He then downgrades to Invulnerability for a few clicks before rounding out his dial with a short run of Toughness. Finally, after War Machine has stopped using is Improved Laser Targeting he gains Ranged Combat Expert as an offensive option.

War Machine can be found in Age of Ultron’s second wave of tournament boosters and packs enough firepower for those players who are looking to add him to their forces as a primary attacker. If you’re looking to include War Machine on a themed team, he has plenty of keyword options available: Armor, Avengers, Pilot, S.H.I.E.L.D., Soldier, and Stark Industries.

Thanks for reading. Keep coming back as we reveal more exciting characters in the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play set!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-war-machine/#ixzz3ewIyY2pf

Dernière édition par colossus le Lun 6 Juil - 22:31, édité 1 fois
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Lun 6 Juil - 22:30

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

We’re back with another exciting look at two more characters from our Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series! Today we are pleased to bring you two more of Hank Pym’s many identities that can be found in the second wave of Age of Ultron tournament boosters, Giant-Man and Yellowjacket!

First up is Giant-Man, who can be played at 158, 100 and 50 points. Giant-Man’s 100- and 50-point starting lines are on clicks 4 and 7 respectively. Like Hank Pym, Ant-Man and Goliath, Giant-Man has the Morph: Many Identities trait. Also, like Goliath, Giant-Man’s version of Morph: Many Identities has an additional sentence which requires you to use his blue click numbers for the trait.

Giant-Man has a second trait called Stand Tall Next to Hulk and Thor which lets him make an extra close combat attack as a free action as long as another friendly character with the Avengers keyword and a damage value of 4 hits an opposing character. Giant-Man has a very consistent set of attack and damage values, starting with an attack value of 10 and a damage value of 4 on his top click. Stand Tall Next to Hulk and Thor lets Giant-Man play the role of clean-up batter in your lineup by having your heavy hitter get in the first attack on an opposing character. (Remember that Stand Tall Next to Hulk and Thor says your teammate only has to hit the opposing character for the trait to come into play.) Giant-Man can then come in and make a normal attack on the same opposing character, then follow up with a free action close combat attack.

Giant-Man can help swing for the fences by using Outwit on his first two clicks to counter a defensive power prior. Those first two clicks also feature Quake, in case Giant-Man finds himself facing opposing characters. Giant-Man can take a hit as well as he gives one, thanks to two clicks of Impervious that are followed by a click of Invulnerability.

Mid-dial, Giant-Man continues showing he’s a team player by tying up opponents with Plasticity, grabbing objects to use in attacks with Super Strength, and boosting the damage values of adjacent friendly character making close combat attacks with Empower. Giant-Man also switches defensively to Toughness for the remainder of his dial.

As we reach the final third of Giant-Man’s dial, we see a special power in his attack slot called Growing Personal Problems. This lets him use Quake with a locked damage value of 3. Additionally, when he does and actions resolve, all objects, walls and blocking terrain within 2 squares are destroyed. To help Giant-Man close the distance from an opposing character, he has Sidestep.

Now up to bat is Yellowjacket, who has point values of 100 and 50 and a range of five squares with two targets. Like Giant-Man, Yellowjacket has the Avengers and Scientist keywords to assist you when including him on a themed team. Yellowjacket also has the Defenders keyword.

Yellowjacket has the Morph: Many Identities trait that lets him be replaced with other characters that have the trait. However, Yellowjacket has a second trait called Unstable Personality Changes that also allows him to be replaced with a character that has the Morph: Hank Pym trait. Now replacing Hank Pym will be even more chaotic for HeroClix players! Choose wisely!

Whereas Giant-Man’s dial is primarily suited for close combat, Yellowjacket’s power set is somewhat more balanced to include range. Charge appears on Yellowjacket’s top two clicks, followed by Sidestep. On Yellowjacket’s first four clicks he alternates between Precision Strike and Incapacitate in his attack slot. Defensively, Yellowjacket can use Toughness on his first two clicks to absorb some damage. Combat Reflexes appears on the rest of Yellowjacket’s dial, which makes him tougher to hit in close combat. Yellowjacket ends his dial with the combination of Stealth and Smoke Cloud on his last two clicks.

On Yellowjacket’s damage track he starts and ends his dial with Exploit Weakness. Between those clicks, Yellowjacket has a special power called I’m a New Hero that “Killed” Hank Pym, which lets him use Perplex and Shape Change. Additionally, Yellowjacket modifies his attack and damage values by +2 when attacking a character with a Morph trait.

Giant-Man and Yellowjacket should add some welcome variety to the HeroClix battlefield. Giant-Man is a nice option for players who like to fight up close while Yellowjacket can be used at ranged as well as in close combat.

That’s all for this sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron set! Stay tuned as we reveal more exciting characters in the days and weeks to come!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-giant-man-yellowjacket/#ixzz3f940vyxK
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 8 Juil - 20:34

Greetings, HeroClix fans!

Thank you for checking in with us again today as we take another look at one of the upcoming Super Rare pieces from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Event! Today, we’re exploring one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, the Cold War hero – Blue Marvel!

A Marine Corps veteran, as well as a renowned Scientist, Adam Brashear began his heroing career after the Korean War, extending into the Cold War and the Viet Nam era. Blue Marvel gained his tremendous powers when he was doused with radiation from both the Negative Zone and the positive matter universe. Now, powered by anti-matter, Blue Marvel uses his incredible abilities to aid humanity, and has (from time to time) fought alongside the Avengers since the 1970’s!

At 9 clicks of life, and with the Power Cosmic team ability, Blue Marvel comes in at a cost of 230 points, meaning he’ll be the vast majority of a 300-point team. However, he comes loaded with an array of powers and combat values that make him well worth the cost. To start with, Blue Marvel begins with Improved Targeting – Ignores Hindering Terrain, representing his enhanced senses. He also has a trait that ties in with several other pieces in the set called Mighty Avengers. This trait states that you may increase Blue Marvel’s defensive value by 1 for each other friendly character within 4 squares that can use this trait – meaning, if you pair him on a 300 point team with only 1 other person with this trait, at the minimum, he’ll have a 17 defense to hit.

Blue Marvel also possesses other signature powers, including Hypersonic Speed, Charge, Super Strength, Invulnerability, and Outwit, amongst others. And while he has only one special power, it’s a game changer – on 3 clicks throughout his dial, the special power Molecular Manipulation can be used. This power states that Blue Marvel can use Regeneration and Toughness. In addition to that – adjacent friendly characters can also use Regeneration. Truly, Blue Marvel is a great tentpole to build around – as he can keep your team in the fight if you position wisely.

We hope you’ve enjoyed this look into one of Marvel’s most powerful heroes! We can’t wait to show you more from the set, and look forward to seeing you back here soon for more exciting previews. Until then, best of luck in your Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP events!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-blue-marvel/#ixzz3fKIBvTfS
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 10 Juil - 20:24

Greetings HeroClix fans,

Welcome back to another exciting preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP event! Today, we’re going to be looking at one of the members of the Avengers Academy, White Tiger!

White Tiger is a 60-point, 6-click close-combat machine, enhanced by the mystical jade tiger amulet she wears. She can be played on Animal, Avengers, Martial Artist, or Mystical themed teams, and her low cost makes her a powerful return for a relatively low investment!

To start things off, White Tiger possesses a trait that makes her even more difficult to hit than she would normally be. Called Enhanced Reflexes, this trait grants her the ability to use Probability Control when she’s the target of an attack. This leads to interesting placement strategies – given her close combat proclivities, it might be smarter to rely on her natural defensive abilities when engaged with an adjacent attacker, and save the probability control for particularly nasty ranged combat attackers.

A myriad of powers she has make her a deadly attacker for your team as well. Included on her dial are Charge, Sidestep, Precision Strike, Super Senses, and Close Combat Expert, amongst others. She’s a force to be reckoned with, and with her base damage or powers granting her the ability to hit for at least 3 points of damage on every click, she’s a natural to get in close on your opponents heavy hitters. Not bad for a 60 point piece!

That’s it for today, HeroClix fans! We hope you’ve enjoyed this quick look in at White Tiger, and that you’re enjoying the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP event! Check back soon for more exciting previews, but until then, may all your Blades rolls be sixes!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-white-tiger/#ixzz3fVwnMqwY
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Lun 13 Juil - 19:27

Greetings HeroClix fans!

Welcome back to another preview from this summer’s exciting Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Event! Today, we’re going to take a look at one of the most iconic heroes of any generation, the star-spangled Avenger, Captain America!

This version of Captain America is based upon his Golden Age appearances, so he’s very much still ‘new to the business’ of super-heroing. As such, Cap comes in at an incredibly cost effective 65-points. He also features the Police team ability, as well as keywords allowing him to easily fit in on Avengers, Howling Commandos, Invaders, Past, or Solider themed teams.

One of the major benefits of this version of Steve is his trait, called Take Cover! This trait grants friendly characters adjacent to Captain America the ability to modify their defensive values by +1 against ranged combat attacks, if they’re not already modified by this effect. In addition to that trait, Cap also begins his 5-click dial with 1 click of a special movement power called Cap’s Motorcycle. This trait grants Captain America the ability to use Defend, and grants him the Move and Attack ability. However, he doesn’t modify his attack value by -2 when doing so.

Captain America also come with a series of great accompanying powers, including – but not limited to – Sidestep, Incapacitate, Energy Shield/Deflection, Outwit, and Ranged Combat Expert. He’s a great low-point option to include on your teams, and can fit in nicely to fill roles typically reserved for higher point (or offensively weaker) characters.

That’s it for today, ‘Clix fans! Check back soon for more exciting Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP previews and news form the world of HeroClix!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-captain-america/#ixzz3fnG7Ujt7
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Ven 17 Juil - 20:26

Greetings HeroClix Fans!

For today’s preview from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series, we sneak a peek at Director Phil Coulson’s files to check out a popular agent who is regularly featured on Marvel’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” television show. Please welcome S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Barbara “Bobbi” Morse (Codename: Mockingbird)!

Mockingbird can be added to your force for a compact 52 points and has and a range of 4 squares with two targets and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team ability to boost a teammate’s range or damage value for ranged attacks by +1. Mockingbird’s low point value and power set make her ideal as a team player who can get in a few quick hits and soften up an opponent for your force’s heavy hitters.

Although Mockingbird doesn’t have any move-and-attack powers in her speed slot, she does have an Improved Movement ability called Pole Vault which lets her ignore elevated and hindering terrain when she moves. Pole Vault comes in handy with the lone special power on her dial, Top of My Class, which lets her use Sidestep and Willpower if she’s adjacent to a higher-point teammate. With Pole Vault and Top of My Class, Mockingbird can use Sidestep to move onto elevated terrain without having to use stairs or a ladder.

Additionally, Top of My Class lets Mockingbird use Stealth. On the clicks where Mockingbird isn’t using Top of My Class, she has standard use of Stealth. This means that hindered lines of fire drawn to her are blocked on each of her five clicks.

On her first and last clicks, Mockingbird has Quake to damage and potentially knock away adjacent opponents. Since Sidestep (from Top of My Class) is activated by a free action, you can use it to move adjacent to a nearby group of, say, pesky HYDRA agents then hit ‘em with Quake. Or, if you’re already surrounded, use Quake to knock back opponents then use Sidestep to move adjacent to friendly characters. With this option, Mockingbird can help her teammates by using Empower to boost their damage values when they make close combat attacks. Empower shows up on Mockingbird’s dial whenever Top of My Class appears. On those same clicks, Mockingbird can potentially evade attacks by using Super Senses.

On Mockingbird’s even-numbered clicks, she drops Quake but gains Precision Strike to make sure any damage she deals doesn’t get transferred, evaded or reduced below 1. Additionally, Mockingbird picks up Shape Change to potentially prevent her from being attacked and has Combat Reflexes to give her defense value a +2 boost against close combat attacks.

You’ll find Mockingbird in the second wave of tournament boosters for the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play series. As a versatile member of S.H.I.E.L.D., Mockingbird has an array of keywords (Avengers, Great Lakes Avengers, Martial Artist, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Spy) that make it easy to include her on many different themed teams.

Yikes, Agent May has spotted us so it’s time to skedaddle! Thanks for checking out this sneak peek at the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline Organized Play set! Stay tuned as we reveal more exciting characters in the days and weeks to come!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-mockingbird/#ixzz3gAsomCzP
colossus
Maitres du monde
Maitres du monde

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   Mer 22 Juil - 23:45

Greetings HeroClix fans, and welcome to an exciting three-part preview for the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP Booster Brick 2! Today, we’re looking at three figures, united by friendship and familial bonds – Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jewel!

Iron Fist comes in at 100 points with 7 clicks of life. He brings a smattering of powers to the fray, including Flurry, Precision Strike, Super Senses, Regeneration, and Exploit Weakness, amongst others. He also comes with a trait called Reading My Opponent Like a Book, which increases Iron Fist’s defensive value by +1 when he’s targeted with a close combat attack. Along with that trait, he has a special movement power on his opening two and closing two clicks called Luke Goes Through…I Go Over! which allows him the usage of Leap/Climb. In addition to that, when Iron Fist resolves a move action and has moved 4 squares or less, he can then make a close combat attack as a free action!

Next up we have Power Man himself, Luke Cage! This indomitable Hero for Hire can be played at 125 points, and has 7 clicks of life, with damage reducers all the way down his dial. Luke can also use powers like Sidestep, Flurry, Super Strength, Quake, and Leadership, along with several other powers. He also has a special move power, the opposite of Iron Fist called Danny Goes Over…I Go Through! This power grand Luke Cage the ability to use Improved Movement – Ignores Hindering Terrain, Ignores and Destroys Blocking Terrain. In addition to that, whenever Luke resolves a move action and has moved 4 squares or fewer, he can also make a close combat attack as a free action. Along with that, Luke Cage also has a trait called Mighty Avengers, which increases his defensive value by +1 for each other friendly character within 4 squares that can use the trait of the same name.

Finally, we come to Luke’s wife, Jewel! Jewel is playable at either 60 points with 5 clicks of life, or 25 points with 2 clicks of life. Jewel is a flyer, and with her 60-point dial representing her time as a costumed adventurer, has some solid powers. She opens with Charge, Invulnerability and a special power called Might and Determination. This power grants Jewel the ability to use Super Strength, as well as stating that whenever she uses an object during a close combat attack and hits, you may choose to place the targeted character in a square adjacent to Jewel after actions resolve. On her final two clicks, she’s in her Jessica Jones identity as an investigator. Here, she has Earthbound/Neutralized and Willpower as standard powers, with a special power called Not a Hero, Just a Detective Now, granting Jewel the use of both Outwit and Stealth. She packs a major punch at such a small cost for both of her dials!

Luke Cage and Iron Fist can form the backbone of a Heroes for Hire themed team or you can add in Jewel to create an Avengers themed team. Of course, these are just a few options for adding these three great figures to your next HeroClix game.

That’s it for today, ‘Clix fans! See you next time with more exciting looks into the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Storyline OP event!

Read more: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-slop/marvel-heroclix-age-of-ultron-iron-fist-luke-cage-jewel/#ixzz3gevVqKr4
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron   

[News] Marvel Event Age of Ultron

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1